Bone anchored amputation prostheses is a pioneering treatment that considerably improves amputee´s quality of life.
Axor™ II is the new load control device with improved features for protection of the OPRA Implant System.
The OPRA treatment is based on the principle of Osseointegration, an anchorage mechanism that generates a direct structural connection between living bone tissue and titanium.
Benefits of bone anchored amputation prostheses
- Full range of motion and restored functionality
- Eliminates pressure, sores and pain in skin and soft tissues
- Stable attachment
- The prosthesis can be worn all day and every day
- Simplified attachment and detachment (don/doff)
- Better walking ability
- Improved sitting comfort
- No socket adjustments required
- Improved quality of life